Tuesday, October 10, 2006

when i scroll down my contact list in msn,
i realised that many of my frens put this kind of personal message
-->
"tomolo,i ll be dead!FZ!!"
"walau, y so many to memorize"
"fizzziiikkkk, i llooovveee uuuu!"
"tomolo is the most scary day of my life.."

well, there's no the war of harmagedon (symbol of the coming of end time!) tomorrow,
and there's no tsunami tomorrow,
but we ll be having our physics paper tomorrow..
why are we so scared the coming of this day?
physics, the most important subject for foundation engineering students,
and this is the easiest subject to get "F" in ur achievement record..
well, i believe that there are few factors influence our physics result,
1- lecturer
2-sendiri
our class is so fortunate to have mr kang kang - kang chi keng as our lecturer,
though he got pronounciation prob,
but he s a very good lecturer,
to him,every single physicz question is easy..
when u go to his office to ask him physics que,
he will just read the que, pick up his pencil,
telling u "since u ve got XX, and XX, so u can just replace in the formula,
then it will be XXX.. easy right?"
yea, EASY RIGHT?
let me score A in my paper then i ll say it s EASY k?

the end of examination, means that i ll start working in padini AGAIN,
3 weeks holiday, i have no where to go,
and i dont think other employer ll hire me for 3 weeks or less..
so im going back to my padini again...
and i ask kenny (my supervisor) what shift i will be working on friday,
k: " morning shift.."
yl:"good, i never know u treat me that well."
k:"no, after friday u will have 7 days noon shift continouously.."
.......
he is trying to treat me well right? trying damn hard.....
......
......

goodbye to langkawi, goodbye to my dears, goodbye to kl shopping centre,
i am going to work again..

No comments: