Monday, October 02, 2006

just finish my exam+slep for 2 hours..
felt so empty (mentally n physically)
(physically empty = hungry)..
still have all "conventional","intelligences according to XXX","postconventional morality"
all those Human D phrases in my head..
n now i have to put all "protocol","buses","secondary storage"
all the Computer App. phrases in my head..
so eventually my brain ll say tak boleh tahan den burst~
wow, shiok man~...
sighz~..
exam weeks.. i really hate it..
wana post some photos on my blog, so things ll become more interesting,
but hor.. recently i din take any photo.. jus record some videos..
hahhaa,i promise ed i ll show them to him,
cause it s bout wingee's real self..
wabiang,cant imagine how she do like dat to her self..
if u wana see,come find me lah~hahha~

No comments: