Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ada called yesterday,
so happy that she called,
cause i think my sent messages to her were all received by other user,
(las time i call her oz number, an indian woman pick up,
so i assume i ve called to india.. i guess..)
and i know she didnt received my msg..
when i told her that she s still the bestest friend of mine,
i think she doubted, and she thought that i ve forget my
bestest friend?..
how can i forget my best friend?
i mean, there are times that i cant be there for her,
for we are hundred miles away from each other,
but i still treat her as my bestest friend..
feel abit hurt when she said maybe she doesnt even exist in our world..
sighz~ friend, u are constantly and greatly missed by me okie?

today is baoli's bday.. ve called her and wish her happy bday,
i really missed the gangs..
all of us was having so much fun last time..
my 5.9 friends.. always miss them, but hardly get contact with them..
but i really miss them leh~...

i have so many things to blog,
but when i really come to the computer and wana type something out,
my mind is BLANK..
....

No comments: