Sunday, October 22, 2006

had lotsa fun on HARI DEEPAVALI..
well, we arent celebrating depavali,
but the fellow frens come back from kl n sg,
so we got to hang out together..
go sing k,shoppin,eat KIM GARY,watch movie..
shiok man..
and dis time i think i get to post the pictures..yay yay..

can u see the ppl in d photo?
jeremy,yeap,vivian,wingee,siao huan,shi hui,jeff,ben, and ed..
(wer m i? m takin d photo la..while beh was too busying choosing songs..)

SHIT without T..

me n 5.9 gd fren jeremy..

me n shen qi bao bei prestige edwin tsien..hahha


d three of us..again.. me jer n ben.. (i reli mis d time we had fun..)


tryin to gao3 ai4 mei4.. hahah~

all of us lim teh-in in kim gary cs.. (i like d french toast, n it remind me of d time we all go makan breakfas wif ada n her dad..)


n d last but not least, the family portrait .. hahah~ wingee me n jeremy..


No comments: