Monday, October 09, 2006

just come back from exam hall,
finish my 3rd subject - computer app.,
well, i submit earlier AGAIN,
it is due to my sleepyness,
it's not that hard, but it is not easy also,
i use my 6th sense to do most of the question,
and pandai pandai fully use the option it gives in MCQ que..

i didnt sleep well last night yesterday,
erm,i should say i didnt sleep much..
3 hours, to me, memang tak cukup lah..
then it reminds me of ada saying : don't study until tak cukup sleeping~!"
well, but see who's saying this?
not convincing at all..

in my mind now --> PHYSICS, PHYSICS,SLEEPING,
as in i cant think properly now,
i m really looking forward the day when we finish our final exam,
yay yay, so damn happy~!
but when i think of i ll be working for my 3 weeks holidays,
SIENZ~..
u know what is mao dun?
it s a mixture of 2 oppostite feelings..

and, i hate haze.. hrgh! made me kena flu..
sobsobz..

No comments: