Thursday, March 08, 2007

since the day i post the "LEGS",
my DEAR classmates GRACEY is so good
to help me gather "LEGS" photo..

[tat's mine! gracey took d photo.. i din aware of tat.. T_T]

[hai's leg.. took by gracey AGAIN durin english class..]


[nisha's leg.. ooww,we onli get to see her shoes.. ][hai's n mine.. during physics class.. thx GRACEY for her great contribution..]


we oso do alot of crazy things in class..
[but tat doesnt mean tat im crazy kie?]
my classmates are fun..
u noe, they are reli siao..
i nv mention nissa gracey n szemun are my siao partner u noe..
i nv mention ar..
never never mention ar..

[szemun n her cheesheng.. attention attention. "HER" cheesheng]

[szemun 38 again..]

hahhaha~
it s fun to hav em in class..
so when my eyes cant tahan lookin at lecturer,
i noe who i can turn to..
lolx.

No comments: