Saturday, March 31, 2007

back in jb!!
yeay yeay, d last time i come bac to my home sweet home is like 1++month ago..
miss my mum's cooking..
she promised me to cook curry fish when i come bac,
but too bad everyone in d house was sick,
so say bye bye n welcome next time to my curry fish..
n nvm, she still cooks me my fav bak kut teh..
haha~..in d end made me sick oso..
my sis la, pass her flu to me.. sobxsobx

plus minus altogether i get to stay in jb for 4days,
wah but i already so grateful that i can come bac,
as i can see the coming of tests [esp those which falls on sat],
i don think i ll hav time to come bac..

it s good to see my family again
u dono hw much u ll miss em unless u leave em..
n like baoli said, once u go bac home once in a while,
u won fel like leavin the house anymore..
i din go out at al, [not at all la, with family onli loh]
din get the chance to meet frens oso..
i like lying on the sofa n watch tv, or jus lyin on bed do some reading..
fel so relax everytime i com bac..

but i still hav to remind myself,
I HAVE TEST ON MON!!!

OMG.. thx myself for the reminder..

HAPPY BDAY TO EDWIN TSIEN..
although.. [u read d testi i wrote for him, den u ll noe..]

n HAPPY BDAY TO MY DAD!!
hope he ll be 46 every year!
n my poor-memory sister thought it was today,
which is one day aft his bday,
call n say "happy bday dad"..
-_-''
cute rite? my sis..

kla, stop crappin here..
wana upload pix but hor it s in my laptop which i left in melaka..
nex time la. =p

No comments: