Wednesday, March 14, 2007

everytime i view my blog,
i hav URGE to write something more in my blog,
now it s like, i WANT TO post that's y i blog,
it s not bcos i got ANYTHING to write...

yea, so sienz rite now..
thinkin of hw to score in my physics test this time,
dont think i ll have enough time to study,
dont think i ll have mood to study as well..

tonight my class ppl goin to present the drama,
while mine is on tml, NIGHT..
which means, i ll have to go watch the drama,
AND practise for mine as well,
mayb aft watching their drama i ll work a lil bit more harder (??)
and i ll go kl on friday night,
for a concert, or i shud say a conference,
PHYSICS TEST is on SAT MORNING!!

i do believe in one thing,
have faith in God,
and i do have faith in god, so i ll just go only,
leave the fz test to God hor? hahha

n one more thing,
is there a hole in my wallet?
hw come my money use so fast one har?
aiseh~ so BROKE now.....
aiseh~ $$$ n $$$..

No comments: