Monday, March 26, 2007

firstly i wana thx jeremy for coming to melaka all d way frm kl, i reli appreciate dis 7.3 fren to be here with me, although i din spend much time together with jeremy, but as he said, it s how we spend time together matters the most.. thx for being my listener for the pas 7.3 years.. =p

still in dillemma choosing among 2 paths, either one ll take away somthing i love.. n either one of the paths will become the most memorable time in my life.. it s just how i wan my life to be.. i rmb i said the same things to one of my frens when he s making a decision whether to leave or stay, telling him --future is not depend on d course u take, is hw much effort u wana put into ur studies and other factors aft u graduate, ur attitute to face ur job n d commitment in what u love.. and now wat matters the most is to decide what kind of life u wan, u make decision n don hestitate n don waste any single moment to enjoy.
[i noe hw to tell ppl but i definitely dono hw to tell myself this]

i m doing a survery among my good frens, asking their opinion on this matter, hav a deep thought, thinking bout the advantages n disadvantages, pros n cons, everything that might happen if i choose either one.. n yet i stil don hav a conclusion.. sighx. can u see hw fan i am?

to ada: thx for calling me al d way frm melbourne n try to make me "dong" [understand] on dis matter, i reli appreciate it, but i ll still consider bout dis..
to weisern: i read ur blog, i reli do, n i saw aileen's pic oso.. lolx. who ask u so long time onli get to online?????? teka-chu is zhu1 jiao3 chu4 la wey!! hahaa..
to sebx: realli wish can talk to u, u noe wat? u are d good fren tat i hardly contact but constantly miss one.. reli hope can catch up with u.. =p
to my dear: i don think u ll read dis but i reli wana tell u that it s hard for me to choose to leave u.. give me time to consider and trust me kie?


ps: upload pics --> nex time kie? hehe.. cos it reli doesnt suit d content of dis post. =p

No comments: