Saturday, March 10, 2007

nex week is week6, that means i still hav 8weeks here in melaka.. u noe the feeling? like everythin u do, u gonna do it for d las time in melaka.. minus the chances tat i will go bac jb home, go subang find my sis, n find ahmi to go shoppin wif me, cheras to find lyn n shihui, n find ada wen she come bac frm melb, i reli don think i hav chance to com bac melaka again.. yea i will, missing wingee n viv n ej n d rest of em..

the 8th month i spend in melaka, living on my own here.. i reli do hav fun.. n schoolmates are also very very d cute.. i m not goin to tell ya hw 'sampat' my classmates are [m sayin nissa,gracey n simen, n yea they are xtremely 38!!], cos i already post the pics in d previous posts, n i oso not goin to remind ya i hav XTREMELY SAMPAT housemates, [ m sayin wingee mabel n viv, eejie s not so crazy, cos i think i m more crazier than her.. is it (??) ] .. i hav proof in d past posts.. n i reli fel grateful tat d church i go, suits me n i reli can get along with.. though i onli goin to spend one year in melaka, in calvary assembly church, but i reli do learn alot of things der, n d frens, the brethren i shud say, are reli warm-hearted, helpful n caring.. thx alot!!

yea.. yea.. yea.. m goin to leave to cyberjaya.. i remindin myself again n again, jus like hw my vb teammates do to me.. ['i tot u are goin to cyber ade? alah,u go cyber la wey don com practise la wey..' my vb teammates said when dey see me.. sobsobx]

at least d course im goin to take in cyber, is somthin tat i m reli interested in, n although i ll nv put my studies in my first priority, but i promise myself to do well in my study.. [ahem, i mean the coming degree course la, cant promis to do well dis sem, cos m BLARDY SLACK!!].. n i noe d housemates-goin-to-be in cyber, ermm, i think we ll hav fun la rite?

kk,no more crapz, i wana grab somthin to eat b4 i start studyin fz kie?

No comments: