Saturday, March 24, 2007

it s been a whole week since i last update my blog..
apparently i hav PLENTY of things to do this week..


1. i got physics test on mon, which nearly drives me crazy doin the reinforcement que,
n the test is like ok ok normal normal onli..

2. i ve got to pass up my probability assignment,
which I THOUGHT we nid to do 3 chapters,
n actually we onli nid to do ONE chapter..
n it was postponed, d dateline, til nex week.. (WTH??)

3. chemistry assignment, spend 3hours infront of laptop tryin to figure out wat the hell is the exception of octet rule about and the configuration of dono-wad molecule..
n d next day, ppl passed me a stack of chem assignment ans.. (WTH)..

4. lost my sample test book which costs me 10bucks and i reli nid the que inside to do my take-home quiz,

5. gotta do for the academic research, topic--> advancement of nanotechnology in medical field in the past 5 years..(blardy hell hard rite?).. hav to be any educational institute's journal sommore.. (swt -_-'')

6. DRAMA, since las las week i ve been keep mentionin bout drama, n it was postpone to dis fri, n one of the member quit MMU!! den we edited the script so we no nid to be so-multitasking, and instead d drama oni hav 3 characters..

7. hav english test on sat morning, n it was ..____.. [i reli don wana talk bout it, UNKNOWN!]..n it was... sighx. don talk bout it ade la wey..

8. PLAN to buy my dad bday present, went to pahlawan n makhota parade n al d stuff i buy, is for myself one.. lolx. i dono wat to buy for him la wey..


lots of interesting happen oso..


1. went to see nissa's drama, she got an ex-bf, bf, and a hubby who died in d end.. she s so funny, n she ll bcom d nex funliang.. for her constant laughing..

2. damn busy over d assignments but in d end no nid to pass up so fas, n dis s d first time i fel tat m not a last-minute-er..!!

3. sms jeremy n he replied!! ok well, he s comin to melaka dis weekend, n he sounds like kl n melaka jus a block building away.. steady ar~it s good to hav a good fren like tat..

4. drama, though it s a disaster [erm, if u get to be in d same group wif a disaster, ur drama is apparently a disaster n u ll reli hope it ends faster!!]

5. suck at eng grammar, n d english test is onli about grammar, my attitute is--since u cant las minute stuck al d grammar theory inside ur brain, jus leave it outside ur brain n get a good slep!!

6. mum s goin to cook me curry fish wen i go bac jb! YAY YAY! i miss my family i miss my mum's cooking, n i miss jb!! n im goin to persuade her to cook curry fish on thurs, bak kut teh on fri, niang tou fu on fri, and teka-chu on sun!! wow wow..

7. PETRONAS! yea, they open application to foundation students, n i think i m goin to petronas again!! tat s my dream since i was form4 u noe! U NOE!!


ps: i hav lots of pix to upload, but not dis time.. nissa, u siao sin dian, i ll sure upload urs!! hahha..
ada foo: miss ya lots! take care! n thx ar!
lynn: i din know u read my blog! COME MELAKA LAH WEY!!

No comments: