Monday, January 22, 2007

..OMG..

1. i was informed tat i hav to be in MMU CLC concurse on thursday morning.
2. I have one day left in jb.
3. THE RESULT IS OUT!
4. Today no lok-lok to eat.

OMG..

d first thing i do dis morning is -- receive call frm ada foo.. OMG, dono wat the hell is wrong wif msia postmen, all letter din received by the uni.. den dat mins she has to appeal again for mel u, n monash.. kesian her rite.. but i was half aslep so din talk much..

den i wen out wif baoli.. makan kimgary [AGAIN??!!].. shopping.. den suddenly i got a sms frm my dearest CLS group leader.. remind me to go bac on thursday morning for a meeting.. nono.. workshop thingy.. den cos las time i din go meeting.. so i din get the funding form, which require every committee to raise fund minimum RM50.. den i din get the form.. so i ask my group leader how..
me: ey i din get the form den how ar?
HE: erm, u donate loh.. hahah
yea funny rite? i hav to donate RM50.. -_-
n i hav to go bac melaka on wed.. OMG.. dat means 2 days left in jb.. no no.. one day left.. cos left in the morning.. SHIT ..

n den got a sms frm wk, tellin me d result is OUT.. i heard tat it can be checked frm the "leave of absence" there, but i think it s not the REAL result.. den okie loh, i check again, frm the "achievement".. same wif the result i get in "leave of absence".. exactly d same wif the result i get las time.. actually i reli expect more than tat.. cos i tot i did quite enuf for my calculus n fz.. but i think is my eng la.. nvm.. dat s not so shitty..

N i got another sms frm meiqiang.. today supposedly i ll meet meiqiang tonight, he gonna bring me makan loklok at permas, heard tat it s super duper nice.. but hor, he said cos today it din open.. so.. cancel.. [wen ll be d nex time i makan loklok wif him? sighz.]

i promis my ex-colleague to go watch movie on wed, but i ll b in melaka dat time.. i promis ky i ll go find him but seems like not much time left, i wana find 188 for movie, i wana meet alot ppl leh~ in d end, my 3 weeks holiday jus end up like dat..

1 comment:

V.P. said...

美女,下次可以不要打这么多英文字吗?还有一些怪怪的字,看了很累咧...
为什么看完没有发现一件好事?