Thursday, January 18, 2007

..bored..

so boring at home.. got nothing to do at all.. wake up liao oso dono why i wake up so earli although i ve slep for 12 hours already.. i ll go down stairs get something to eat, watch tv, luckily my house got astro man.. aiyo who ask me to lend al those dvd to my frens?

b4 holiday, or even during exam, i was imagining how i m goin to enjoy my holiday.. supposedly it shud b fun.. n i hav a list of fren to meet up with.. but when i get bac to my home, i don fel like goin out.. it s not tat i no ppl to meet, no place to go, but i reli don fel like goin out.. rather let myself fa mei at home.. den throw my self on bed, sleeping can let time pass faster..but frm d inside of my heart i wana meet frens, wana go shopping, wana go some where else.. nex week la.. dis week jus let me fa mei at home lah kie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chill girl...
i know that kind of feeling
wanna shopping, but dun wanna go out...
wanna meet frens, but dun wanna go out...
haha, easy girl!!!!