Saturday, January 20, 2007

..finally went out..

finally get to meet frens yesterday.. though i was like draggin my whole body to walk out of my house.. but yea stil happy dat i did tat.. wen bac to skul (ssi) yest.. met yeap teik dey al.. stil cant accept the fact that they nid to wear yellowish pants and all that.. met my teachers.. pn lee n pn yang.. yep dey stil rmb me but.. "ohya, i rmb dis gal, she owas bully my son one! " [omg, when did i bcom big bully.. cmon her son s much more bigger size den me?!].. "oh i rmb u, cos dat time u date wif another guy den kena caught by me."... [..] cant dey jus rmb somethin good bout me? anyway, we talk for a while.. bout how skul changes.. n cik how has a baby already? OMG.. did i leave school for tat long???

den aft tat met weijie dey al at cs kimgary..met baoli n yt der.. wat a suprise!.. den wen to find chee hoe.. u noe we hav a bro n sis talk.. u noe, sometimes i rather hope tat he tells me by his mouth, rather than heard frm other ppl.. den he reminds me of meiqiang.. den wen out wif meiqiang for dinner.. so loooong time nv meet him, he s stil so 38 like b4.. but he s funny la.. promised me to go makan loklok on mon.. *yummy* .. aft tat wen out yumcha wif beh dey al.. cos weijie was here mah, so mus bring him around.. too bad he has to go bac on sunday.. but nvm la.. d distance btwin jb n melaka s not tat far..

cant slep yest nite.. feel like watchin sea.. din expect tat he would call.. but thx for the call i fel better.. struggling.. shud i leave all these behind n carry on like nothin happen, or jus face it without considering the consequences? jus hope that i can walk out of it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you like to bully people la last time? haha. at least your teachers remember you right?

p.s. don't wanna go back mmu.... =(

Anonymous said...

so you like to bully people la last time? haha. at least your teachers remember you right?

p.s. don't wanna go back mmu.... =(