Tuesday, January 09, 2007

..holiday!..

finally.. holiday time.. yea, aft 3 days toruting ourselves preparing for the 2nd trimester final.. finally we are FREE! but i reli have to agree tat student's life ll bcom empty wen there's no exam.. aft exam like totally donno wat to do.. play games lo, watch show loh.. tat's all i can do..

unlike las sem break, this sem break i choose to stay in melaka.. though i was alone here, [not alone actually la, still got friends here.]but i think i ll enjoy being alone here.. lolz.. den i ll go kl find my friends.. my long time nv see dear fren - lyn, ada foo [god,till now i haven see her yet leh..], mi n d rest loh.. i think i ll shop for my cny clothes.. actually i ade shop alot here.. who ask mng n sam&kev on sale? lolz...

thx to my dear housemates, scared i ll get bored here.. lend me al dvds,ice age2 is damn funny, click oso farni n touching.. thx to hsien oso.. help me dl hongkong series show.. i hav plenty of show.. lolz

sien leh.. i think i ll fa mei.. u ll see my update very often dis days..lolz..

1 comment:

Nissa said...

you alone there? careful ar stay alone... later at night ar... dark2 ar... midnight ar... got... erm.. nvm la. don't wanna scare you la. haha. you take care k. see you next sem....