Thursday, January 25, 2007

..bac in melaka again~..

onli get to spend one week in jb, such a waste. although i spend most of my time at home, pigging, n doin nothing.. but i reli miss home.. cos der is wer i belong rite? reach melaka yest noon wif wingee, clean the house, den aft a while, wg they al wen to UM trip, [i dono wat the heck is it..].. so im al alone at home.. but u noe, m kinda of enjoy.. not enjoy la.. i ve got used to it.. i dono y, i prefer the bed here, let me get into sleep faster.. compare wif the bed in jb, i usually hav to use more than a hour lyin on bed in jb, den onli i get to fall asleep..

i read newspaper yest.. there's a sentence which attracted my attention. 'the scare is still there, just tat it shudnt be pain anymore..'.. yea, from my point of view, once it s wounded, it ll definitely left a scar there, u can ignore it, pretend it wasnt der, but one day,u gonna found urself a scar there.. but this sentence lets me come to a sense that, yes, there ll be a scar there, but it shudnt be pain anymore.. cos it s jus a scar.. well.. true, somehow..

i m kinda of hate to be here again, i mean back in melaka again, cos it means that my school starting soon, and that means it ll be my last trimester to be in melaka, n it means tat i m gonna leave my fella frens and move out to cyberjaya.. sometimes i reli shocked that how come time pass SO FAST??! [ed: guang ying jie jie! can don so fas?] ..one semester cud be reli fas, if u noe wat i mean.. reli dono what kind of life it ll be wen i move to cyber..im gonna miss my church frens and the food here..

No comments: