Wednesday, January 10, 2007

....

wat did i do yest? BASICALLY, i did nothing but watchin show n playing games.. n den i realised tat d games in my com not nice one.. playin dota o2jam n zuma onli.. so boring lah.. watch few movie yest, high skul musical, n hongkong movie..

finally beh n weijie dey al came bac to melaka.. woke me up at 8am, for goodness sake i slep at 4am++ okie? ask me go makan breakfast pulak.. hahha~ so happy dey bought me tambun biscuit.. nice.. it cud b my breakfas ade lah~.. n beh bought wingee one box too.. lolz..

fel so bad make my frens worry bout me.. wingee cal me everynite to scold me.. for wat the hell reason i wana stay in melaka but not goin bac jb.. well, i wana go kl mah, don wana go bac jb den come up some more.. but she noe it wasnt d reason.. tat's y kep scold me silly.. thx to ahmi, sms me so i won be tat bored.. yea thx fella frens, i m fine here..

No comments: