Friday, September 09, 2005

wah..super long time nv blog..

c,my dad las time don wan to let me online,now can online liao finally..n my bloggie shud said "welcome backkk!!", i reli hardly online n take care my cutie blog..sad sad..c las time i blog s june..wow..
so bad la..can die now..1st day exam - bc..it sucks man..m i made my choice right ta continue takin bc?? i love it..las time la..but now..thanks to the teacher man,i reli wat e X he tok bout..n i reli hav no feelin to e exam le..s u can c,i hav lots time to blog here..
welcom bac my bloggie..heheh..think i ll owas blog liao..esp aft spm lo..
n i swear to myself,change my blog skin..so sick of black..made me fel lagi worse..like s if my life is in darkness...but it s not!!...y did i chose that i oso dono..but i ll change la..mayb tonite.cant do it now cos my stomach s beggin me to eat some thng..dono y so hungry..hahh..mayb las time i chose this s bcos i wasnt tat happy la..now i rather put some bright color..com on,we shud c some bright things,can make u fel beta..
to al form 5 student,reli hope u al done well in spm, n trials la..though it s reli hard..hahah..k gtg..chaoz...
ps://lijie s goin bac to UK,ll mis him very much..heheh..

No comments: