Tuesday, September 13, 2005

yes!finally can c my blog!! al credits to "vampire prince" who did dis to me..thanks!! ^_^!!i like this skin so much tat s y i insisted to use dis..hehe..nice le..penguin..
hav my bio paper 1 & 3, sial man..so hard..it sucks la..n i nearly cant finish le..wabiang..n "thanks" to al the tips la..nv com out..made me go study so hard..so y is it cal tips? which ll nv accurate one?? do spread rumuors to scared me out la.>!!
n today i nearly say bad words n spoilt my mood to exam..my stupid fon lo..set e alarm but nv rang..wake up at 6.07am,n my bus uncle came at 6.10am..wat the~~..but thank god he s the nicest person on e earth..wait me at e gate fer 10 mins n gimme a smile wen i came out..thanks le!!!
so i ll hav my kimia tomolo..wat e..since i slep 11 hours yest//i think i ll b panda today..NO SLEEPIN..(like s if i can..)hahah..so reli wana bia fer dis subject..my fav among e 3 science subjects..n i reli like faridah..(my kimia teacher..)
so gd luck to al e studdents who havin exam now..al the best..
kk chaoz..take care..bye//

No comments: