Friday, September 30, 2005

wah..my beloved blog..

hehe..long time nv blog ade..thanks to e maple story game..farni hor,..e trials nv stop me bloggin,but e online game did..hmm..tat mins tat i was more addicted to e game la..~~..acc tat game s quite childish..jes tat alot ppl playin..so all e frens can play together..n wen i was a beginner,dey al help me alot..n tat makes me more shu2 wif em..hahaha..
well,dis few days i was fine..my exam jes pass---..n tat make me lagi no mood to study..although SPM s DAMN near man..thx to maple game again~~..n,my maid s goin bac home,so i gona learn cookin b4 my mum ask me to b her guinea pig..(cant blif tat she din cook fer 10 years man..!!)..e skul s ok..super duper good -- al e teachers not teachin..like s if we hv graduate wif super flyin colours..
well,i was chattin wif kim jes now..hmm..she s convent gal fer ur info..i was known as "anti-convent" las time..cos i think i reli haav bias to em..but,honestly speakin,not all convent gals are irritated..noe some of em are very good n frenly...
kk gtg..MAPLE MAPLE lor~~..take care chaoz/

No comments: