Saturday, September 10, 2005

yea yea..new skin,.new me..

noe wat?i ll be havin my bio exam on mon..
n yet, i hav so much time to do my skin at dis critical time..
who cares?! who all knew tat rathi won giv us mark so ezly,
so even how well prepared i m,oso useless one...
so..i continue lo..
hehehe..ya, finally i can on9!! tat s a very gd news to me..as in i won be tat bored at home la..
n so tat i can chat wid ada when we bof on9!!yeah MAN!!
stil dono wer to go aft spm..it has to depend on my result first..2 more months le!!
i wish i can get in taylors,wif scholarship,cos im not tat rich la..
if can la..i noe it s quite impossible la..i wan get in mlc..in aust..m i dreamin>?/
(hey,ur trial s tomolo!!)
ooopppsss..k la,be pratical abit..i reli hav to get myself bac n force my self to study la..
so chiaoz la..tk

No comments: