Thursday, June 23, 2005

..

hav read hiyawu's book again..cong kai shi dao xian zai..i hav to say it s a very good book.. cos everytime i read it,it makes me feel so sad..e stories al so sad one..sobsob..read a story bout a taiwanese gal,who owas "blog" like we are s well..but she s waiting fer somthing, som thing tat she dono s well.until she met a "manchester sun rise" in her bbs,dey finally get in touched..sigh,it s a long story,but in e end, i found tat i m waitin fer somthing too..mayb i hv blog fer so many times,but none of em reli "blog" out my minds,tat can tels out my thoughts..it s true..i think i nv did a blog like tat..nobody noes wat im waiting..mayb a chance,mayb a person..i oso dono..waiting some one to tel me..feel depress yest..all of sudden, i fel i was nothing..don ask me y..i think everyone ll think like tat..den i sms wingee..tellin her im not feelin good..she s gd fren,but i jes cant help myself feelin like tat..LOST in everything i do,lost in everything..tat made me decided to go watch e junior's vb com..kind of trying to escape..to avoid the reality..i myself oso dono wat im doin..jes avoiding everyone..everything..mayb u ll think tat i looked happy every time,smile & laugh..seems like im enjoying every moment in my life..i do hav my own problems..al i need to do s lay al e probs before GOD..He gave me peace..
sounds so depressed rite?? i dono who s reading this blog..but wish me luck,..wish me happy,pls...hope i ll noe wat im waiting..
saw him today,hurt my heart everytime i see him..i noe we both are over..but i reli wana noe,is he try to hurt me?tat s his purpose? well he did tat..congratulations..!!....................
k gtg..bye,..

No comments: