Wednesday, September 14, 2005

wat the...~~..kimia..s.u.c.k.s.

well,m not here to criticise the jabatan pendidikan here..it s not s hard s las time..but i stil dono how to do!! i admit i din "cover" all the babs,tat s y i say it s hard..quite detailed..som more i was freakin scared tat i cant fin in time..so i was lyk tremblin wen i was doin tat..

"Apakan bahan komposit?".."berikan bahan ujin dan keadaan yang diperlukan untuk menghasilkan etil butanoat daripada asid karboksilik?".."berikan 3 han pengawet asli dan huraikan"..well dis s jes AMONG the que i dono how to ans..wat the~~~///..
no one perfect..n i believe tat it s suitable fer me to take my SPM result fer the intake thingy..

SOB SOB SOB..

tomolo havin add math..well d day aft tat is sej..which i haven even touch yet..n it s paper 2..i dono how m i goin to do it man..n how m i goin to fin readin it in A DAY??!! tat s quite imposible..sorry,mr maryjane..i fail u..

dono wat to say..buyt recently al my blog s bout e exam..can write som thing new?? i don hav here..no gd thing happen to me..n exam reli made me fel depressed..

ada foo..i change my skin..i think u haven view my blog..tat s y u dono i ve change ade..thanks to vampire prince..tag me la..if u r free..reply me onli wen u free..hehe..i noe u la bz gal..al the best to u!!

kk take care..chaoz...

No comments: