Sunday, September 18, 2005

another sunday..

wel,m not sayin tat i hate sunday..but sunday cud b my most meaninful day in a week,seein e kids,takin care of e church kids,n worship in e church..i nv tot it ll waste me times..
but this sunday,made me do som thinkin..m i doin this (church-ing) in a very "routine" way?o m i reli goin jes to learn more n get closer wif god?hmmm..well..i reli hav to get dis rite,otherwise i ll be wastin my time doin som thing i don reli noe..
yea,s usual,i ve been very bz in church..nothin much happen acc..jes fel glad tat vanessa s tryin hard to get into the big family..well,mayb we dono her very well,but since las times had lunch wif her,i found tat we have som similiarities..so hav a nice chat wif her..
tomolo havin bm..not yet TOUCHED..but..ll do it alter..rite aft i fin dis blog..n i wana thx e person view n tag me here..but i dono who r u..so if u don mind,cantel me who u r? haha..
k,bm time now..chaoz..

No comments: