Tuesday, December 12, 2006

..xmas coming!..

yay yay,xmas coming..
as a christian, I AM SO excited..
i still rmb the time my church
doing all those dramas,gospel songs,
carolling (my church didnt do dis, edna's did)..

u know wat?
melaka government ROCKX!
they actually give money to the residents livin in
PORTUGESE SETTLEMENT,
to decorate their house for the xmas..
den during the xmas period,
they ll hav like open house to let every1
to view the decorations..
wow.. damn nice i tell u..

i went there las saturday night..
with weekiat n hai,
it was damn pretty the lights..
d time i went was like 11++pm,
so they have closed the door ade..
too bad.. but we still can see all the lights from outside..

[BIG santa claus..]

[nice rite? d house?]

[hai (half face), me n weekiat]

[nice xmas tree..!]


[santa claus standing on my shoulder!]


[cute santa claus..with long legs.]

[REAL BIG xmas tree.]

then after that we went to the seashore..
[very near to portugese settlement one..]
den sit there watch the sea n stars..
u noe,i cant differentiate btwin real stars n
AEROPLANES..
lolz.. anyway.. both of em twinkling wad..

bac to reality life..
my test sux..
for every subject,i din get d result that i wish..
quite sad over that..
but also encourage me to work harder nex time..


din get to go bac jb dis few weeks..
my sis kep calling me asking me go back..
to accompany her since she got nothing to do at home..
i miss home..
n dong1zhi4 is coming..
i lagi miss home n tang1yuan2 dat my mum makes..
*yummy*..








No comments: