Saturday, December 30, 2006

..2nd post for today..

see, 2nd post for today.. can see m was so damn bored at home!! study study study, actually i jus finish one set of past year paper.. n i was reli so fed up calculating the y', the bounded region of f(x) and ingrating the function.. walao.. so boring!

SO i decided to give myself a time break, rest awhile, play awhile, den onli continue my physics.. n ed asked me out for new year countdown party! omg, i wan to go i wan to go.. but hor, i cant go.. since i ve told my mum n dad tat i com bac JUST to study, they knew me, noe i ll go out, SO they grounded me.. sighz.. i dono whether i can go d party anot.. but i KNOW tat it s goin to be fun der..

except for the calculus formula, all my mind is about the plans aft final exam.. wer to go, wat to do, wat to buy for my new year clothes, who to meet in kl, how m goin to spend my time in melaka or kl or even penang.. my imagination runs wild.. u noe, like i can imagine myself in topshop picking clothes on sale.. as my sis now working in orange [fashion shop], her taste getting more n more 'lala' [i think u noe wat i min].. yea cos orange is for lala mui.. lolz.. no offense.. sighz.. i used to like my sis taste.. her sense of style.. but now i reli hav to think twice b4 i ask her out to go shoppin wif me..

final faster end leh.. n dis time i hope i can get dean list as well.. although i m not confident to get it, FAIL my eng listening test, wat to do.. n i reli don hav mood to study oso.. mayb the dean list flyin away frm me.. sighz.. i jus hope tat i can do better den las trimester.. 'compete with my own, but not others' tat s my principle.. hope i reli can overcome my own laziness..

BUT, lolz.. u think it's easy meh? i m still slacking here.. waiting my mum's bak kut teh ready to makan! yea yea..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. GROUNDED <-- a really really bad thing. u cant go out? that sux weih. nvm. juz for now. can one... and dun worry la. u surely can be in d dean's list again. really. n dat listening test is a bit only la... gambateh!