Saturday, December 30, 2006

..study study..

yep exam is coming soon,
3rd jan to 5th jan..
so NEAR yet so FAR..
actually i wish it cud be NEARER..
faster end mah..
but i wish it cud be FAR too..
cos im not well prepared..

i ve been workin hard on calculus these 2 days..
with baobrr vivian with me
[she s stayin at my place],
till now i haven start my physics..
don reali fel like studyin leh~..
so bored..

but wat excited me the time after the exam..
TERM BREAK!!
yay yay.. since it cud be the las term break i spend in melaka..
[aft nex term i ll move to cyber, so i don think i ll move bac jb durin nex term break]
so i ve decided to stay in melaka for my term break..
erm.. to specify abit, shud b like 'not goin bac' jb..
plan to go penang for the food,
go kl for ada, and for shopping..
stil hav so many frens to meet up with..
miss lynnette also.. too bad i cant go meet her up yest..
so sorry! cos i reli cant go out now..
but i will be free! aft the exam..

thx my mum again,
cos this time i come bac jb,
so she specially cook nice food for me..
hahha.. ppl, don envy me!
envy vivian lah.. cos she s stayin here,
n she get to eat also! lolz..
i was jus made up my mind to slim down,
cos new year is coming,
hope pretty clothes can fit in,
but hor, u noe, delicious + mum's love = irresistable..
so..

erm.. i think i shud find clothes which can fit me in..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.niya hor. why our exam so slow... but den im not ready so our exam shudnt be so fast. haha.
aiya... dont worry la u. u so thin. sure can find clothes that fits u la.
neway, have fun eating ur mom's cooking at home! gambateh! n say hi to vivian for me. hehe.