Wednesday, December 06, 2006

..boring..

so busy over exams,
church cell group,
volleyball events,
meetings,
limtehz..
actually exp when sleping,
i din spend much time at home..
and so i din get to online..
din get the time to blog as well..

i wanted to post the video
bout gao lao raising yaya up,
and vivian's funny face..
and lots more on viv's bday..
but i lazy la..
pics n videos are stil in my camera..

time passed so fast..
this trimester is going to finish soon..
and aft tat is 3 weeks holiday..
n i ade plan to go kl,sg, and langkawi (if possible)..
n den aft that is my 3rd trimester..
i tel u, 14 weeks can be real fast..
cos i noe aft 14 weeks in mmu melaka,
i ll be in mmucyber jaya for the next 4years..

when i think of this,
sad la.. cant bear to leave this place actually..
my housemate n esp my roommate,
they are already part of my life..
closest to them since i leave home..
we have alot of fun here..
n when i go cyberjaya to study,
i will be staying with ken n hai dey all..
they al so funny..
hope my next 4 years won be in misery..

xmas is coming.. yay yay..
too bad my parents going to genting..
n dey are goin to china nex week till 'dono-when'th..
mum ask me go bac jb one..
but.. erm.. don think i ll go bac..
n aft that i mean til end of this month,
i ll be in melaka..
until nex year aft exam (or aft the trip)
then onli i ll go bac jb..
do i miss jb home?
of cos i do.. sometimes i jus wish that i were there for d nex moment..

god is faithfull, and of cos he listens to our prayers..
i can "amen" that..
haha.. he realli gives what i pray..
thank u..

plan to go to kl one,
i mean around middle of this month la..
but hor.. aiyo.. so many things have to be done..
so might not able to go kl find ada dis year..
too bad din get to see her when she came to melaka las time..
lots of things to catch up with her..
i also promised my mum to go shopping with her one..
but..

anyway.. i reali enjoy my life here..
(''p)

No comments: