Thursday, December 14, 2006

..new skin(??!)..

change my skin again..
y do i like to change skin more than posting?
i dono..

but i wasnt reli happy wif my penguin skin,
n this one is simple enuf..
so i choose this..

trust me..i'll change it soon...

i hardly get myself so FREE...
luckily today i got onli 3 hours class,
n no jaga-booth shift, no nid to met teacher,
no nid to do anything..
n so i m so semangat to study!

yep.. u din hear it wrong..
i want to STUDY!
view back to my uni life..n RESULTS..
indeed i din arrange time properly,
get myself too occupied..
and i reali wana study well..
reli wana do well in my exam..
i don wan to fail myself again..
YEP.. i fail my english listening test..
if u ask me Y the hell did i fail my ENGLISH LISTENING TEST?
den i ll tel ya,
erm mayb bcos dat day i was sittin near my handsome prince..
LAME..
i dono either.. my mdm oso dono n ask me d same thing..

but also good la..
i mean getting F for my listening test..
so dat i ll FORCE myself to study,to do well in exam..
too slack..
cos if i don do well in my final exam,
im going to fail myself n stay in melaka for another trimester,
then d time i go cyberjaya for my degree course,
ill be like one trimester late..
T_T..

anyway, holidays coming.,
well actually it s holiday to other college/school students,
onli mmu students still hav to work hard for d final exam..
frens wen bac to hometown..
joel called me yest.. quite suprise..
seems like every1 bac in jb ade..
cos sherli oso call me out for vb..
kokyaow dey all coming to melaka soon..
soon = as in SOON n i dono when..
so excited..

promised ada to go kl find her..
but till now i still cant find the time to go kl..
hmm..well.. i ll go i promise..
hope she ll be free that time...

kla,i reli nid to study liao~
been sitting in front of com for like 1hour (!!)..
sighz.. study hard!!

1 comment:

simon said...

dun be sigh wif ur listening test..anyway,gambateh for coming final exam!all the best n good luck!