Friday, October 28, 2005

las days..

although today s ONLY fri,which we al left no much time together wif frens,5 yeas of frens,nwe all reli don bear to leave any1..so we al hav lots of fun,n so sad oso..saw joanna n wg cried,made me fel so touched+sad oso..n i hav the honour to take foto wif bryan n aruna..wah..aruna s goin to UK le..i think i ll mis him ba,he s the most gentleman in ssi..i think la..bryan was so paiseh wen takin foto wif me,aiya,made him so embarassed..kesian ni..
den aft tat i go meet "jolin" yeeling at cs..reli hav a very long time nv go c her ade..she s stil the very gd fren to me,n we ve tok alot n alot..n i owas fel comfortable tokin to her..n i met kaichuan oso,n peilu..hahha..so happy to meet my frens..kaichuan n i go bac perling together.n we chat on the way home..he's quite gd person to tok wif..hahah..now onli i noe,i ve been a suaku for halfyear liao since i move to perling,wah,he said so many places got nice food to eat..n i din wen even one of them..hahah..k la,nex time ask him out to makan..
my family s goin to cameron nex week,3 days le,.but without me..so i ll be left alone at home,3 days le~~~...nvm,ask pris n ed to my house.."study together" mah..but i thinkdey cant come la,every1 stay at home study..~~.. :(
n now dey al wen to makan supper liao..left me again..sigh,nvm,i go study my bio lo~~..kk take care!!bye bye
k la,gtg ade..

No comments: