Thursday, October 20, 2005

nv provoke gals..

hahah,ya,rujuk to my title..don u even dare to provok gal..hmm..don blilf??go ask jeremy lar..who ask him to provok me,den in d end ask for forgivness som more..hahah..tat guy ar,think tat i reli tat gd to bully,owas suan me,laugh at me,i oso din revenge,now gd lor,make him suffer fer the pass 2 hours in yip's tui..beligood ar u!!hahhaa...n hor~~m not in gd mood hor,u knew,n u dare to do tat to me~~,..kakaka,u deserve it~~hhahah..
n hor..i found out one thing le~~!i fel like xuanhao s so alike to som1,but i stil cant figure it out..but now,i noe liao..he n jiancao very alike le!~not their face look same lar~,but i found tat dey hav common characteristic,very serious wen doin somthing,tok very farni somtimes but nv smile one,very cool n somtimes reli sabai one,very responsible...now i yue4 xiang3 yue xiang4..reli lor..n i hav the chance to sit jiancao's car,s he promise,n "send" me home (acc it s few meters away to my house lar..)..but den sure very excited,although his drivin skil memang -.- //..hahha..
k la,i wana play maple liao..den onli i go fin my kimia..kakka,,take care!!

No comments: