Sunday, October 09, 2005

hahah..

yea yea,long time nv blog..alots of stories to write..hmm..which first?okok,let s tok bout ada's comin bac to jb..u noe wat?a miracle happen!!her aunt let her to com to my house,although onli fer 3 hours,but finally she came!!..ed came oso,but he bz playin maple in my house,n listen to us chattin..kaka..n den hor,my mum was sick mah,so she cant fetch her bac,but she gav me money to treat ada a dinner,go to YEW's cafe man!!wow,tat cafe reli nice..n tat s my 1st time eatin der since i move to perling..n my mum NEVER buy me dinner in a such nice place..so,no one can deny tat my mum loves ada so much>>den we wen kerry's lo,den fetc her bac home,den onli ed n i go bac..happy tat she s here wif us..n so lucky d jeremy,ada bac here from aust to celebrate his bday man..
yayya..wana wish jeremy happy bday!!although it s on 8th oct..yuan ben we wanted to go a cafe near PO to makan d,his bday mah..treat him lunch lor..but ky cal,n den in e end i hav to OWE him a lunch seh..tat day so unlucky man,..rainin+omega no electric..hmm..i NV said jeremy dai sai arrr..i NEVER SAID TAT..hahahhah
k la,gtg,9.30pm ade..wana do som hw b4 sleep..don wan to b so pathetic again...hahhaha...chaoz..

No comments: