Monday, October 10, 2005

din wen to skul..

yaya,i din go to skul today..i woke up,n fel very tired,den i sms my bus uncle,ask him not o fetch me,den sms shi hui ask her help me take notes..hmm..wel,som times i reli dono y MUS i go to skul..but fel very bad la~cos i din go to skul..hmm..n another reason s bcos i dreamt a very very good dream..so i don wan2 wake up,.jes hope tat i won awake n stay in e dream..hahah..but e reality s owas reality lar..one pengajaran,tat was jes a DREAM..so face e reality ba!!/hahha/so wen ada sms me to tel me shes goin bac to oz,i was stil in my bed..n i din noe wat's e content of the sms wen i was reading it..haha../reili hope later i ll study bit lar..spm s comin!spm s comin!but i fel so lazy to study le~~ play play play..sad seh..
another thing..dono shud i celebrate o wat la..i got B fer my bk..tat s gd lar~~n bad oso..i shud hav get A fer my BK..but..lazy me..din finish studyin luke lar..beligood..hahha..good thing s--wen i fin my bk paper,i tot i ll fail..but i got a B..nvm,kambateh,nex time mus b well prepared lo..n hor n hor..hahha..i win kevin,by ONE mark..tat s shiok mah~~hahha..1 mark i lagi shiok a..den i sms to LAUGH him..i tot his bk s OWAS beat me one..but..hahhahha//
kla kla..don crap here liao..NO MORE MAPLIN !! mus control myself liao.one day mus uninstall it..like eejie,although she install it bac..hahahhhaha..mus STOP!!..hahah..take care..chaoz.

No comments: