Friday, November 04, 2005

home alone~~..

hahah,dono how many times i open dis website liao,cos i dono wat to write,but fel like bloggin oso..hahah,aiya,my fingers itchy liao mah,my com here tempted me to go open it,n play~~..but miss wai,u nid to study hor~~..
wel,nex week i ll hav my spm exam,1st subject,bc...honestly m not afraid of bc,not bcos im ade gd in it,but i noe i won get A ba,but mayb i can get A2,it s quite imposible to get A1 in johor..well..so i think bc ll b d last subject i start study lor~~..
my family wen to kl liao,shoppin i guess,my sis sure buy alot one,i min my younger sis..she got influenced by me n kexin(my elder sis),like to shoppin..n every time she wen out sure buy clothes one..like s if she scared the clothes ll out of stock like tat..hahha..so m alone,in dis empty house lo..1st time i found tat i hav talent in cookin..so far,i haven eat any awful food cooked by me..hahah.so proud..haha..but i think i beta order pizza,don wan to get stomachache lo~~..
fel so sien man,don fel lyk studyin le>..dono wer to start..alot alot nid to memorise..but if i start memorise bio,later sure forget d..if i start sejarah,nex nex week onli start exam le,shud i start nex week??der s alot mayb n mayb..try very hard to find chances(excuses i shud say..) to pospone my study time..but i tel u,in the end,i sure cant fin studyin one..so sad..but so far,i din even fin one subject..sad hor??sigh..tat s me..aimlessly in studyin but eagerly to get gd result..erm,i think i shud stop crappin here,instead of crappin here,i think i shud action---study~~~!@!.. u noe,learn frm wee jin,LOVE wat u studyin den u won fel bored>>.>..>..>.(wow,it s tat me??nope..)..kk chaoz.tk bye

No comments: