Tuesday, October 18, 2005

hmmm..

so many things happen to me,n i reli dono wat to do..so i started to run away,awy to the reality..she s rite,i cant hide forever,at least i must think a way out,n shud not stay in depression any more..things owas won go as i expected..so i might fel depressed,defeated by destiny,but i noe m not alone..at least i still hav my god,n frens who are owas encourage me..i reli dono what shud i do now..thx for those frens who owas sms me n encourage me..i reli appreciated,but i hope i ll win this battle,n in the end,im not the one who i am now..a brand new life..
"No, that trauma you faced was not easy,
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart,
So that into his likeness you'd grow.
You are who you are for a reason,
You've been formed by the Master's rod,
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a God!"
Quoted frm Russell Kelfer
yea,i blif in tat..so jes let Him do wateva He wana do..i won show my sadness in front of anyone,i noe im the onli one in the battle..so i must be brave,full of wisdom to face the storm..and i blif the hands of the Almighty will owas b there for me..thanks..

No comments: