Monday, May 14, 2007

u noe what? i kinda missed my long hair.
yea. though i don reli care bout hw short or how long my hair is,
cos it ll grow one mah. but for the first time i missed my long hair.
think it looked nicer den my medium long hair now.

so free huh? yep. today physics final exam.
n it s OVER!! .
though it s quite hard. but who cares. don wana let worries bother me.

d coming weekend is my last weekend in melaka.
kinda sad. miss my church frens alot. T_T

thx sebas for the mail. u noe wat? i reli happy to receive ur mail.
u are so sweet and i reli appreciate u my goody good fren.
sorry again for seldom contact ya. but u hav all my wishes kie?

miss dada foo. yea we're cool. i noe we both busy with our own stuff,
but we are bestest fren rite? miss ya!!

goodbye my housemate! [aft 12 days.]

No comments: