Tuesday, May 08, 2007

i kena tagged. mm. well. though one day late, but bo bian la, i was so damn busy til now onli read da's blog. =(


Weird Facts of Me:
1. i scared of cats n lov dogs for the same reason.
2. naggin n dreamin to own a volkswagen new beetle
3. food can definitely cheer me up, wen ever i m down.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: lolx. stiil nid to ask meh?
Birth Date: 7th apr 88
Current Status: kinda tired. LOW BATT
Eye Colour: ppl said it s black, my dad said its brownish black. [yea rite.]
Hair Colour: blackie black. yea it s BLACK.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : malaysian chinese.
My Fears : CATS. n CATS
My Perfect Pizza : mm. not shakey's.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : y i wake up so earli? [yea even if it s aftnon.]
My Bedtime : niu said it s 12AM SHARP. i said it s 12-1am.
My Most Missed Memory: wow. u ve gotta ask jeremy. my memory range is 1-2 years. things happen b4 2 years, FORGOTTEN.

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi. cos coke sounds weird. =p
McDonald’s or Burger King: mc donald. if jb has burger king, i might change my pick.
Single or Group Dates: single. of cos. =p
Adidas or Nike: nike. the trademark makes me fel everythin is right.
Tea or Nestea: tea. no reason. if got lemon in it, better.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappiccino.

LAYER 5: DO YOU…
Smoke: nope. 2nd hand smoker. thx to weijie,yeap n weihao.
Curse: no. don think it s a good thing to do.
Take a Shower: n times wen d weather is HOT.
Have a Crush: mm. don reli wan to rmb.
Think You’ve Been In Love: NOW.
Go To School: yea duh.
Want To Get Married: who don wan?
Believe In Yourself: yea. quite.
Think You’re A Health Freak: NAH. i cant resist delicious food. n junk food oso. =p

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: 3months ago?
Gone To The Mall : yesterday [?]. even wen i hav nothin to buy. i lov window-shoppin.
Been On Stage: don rmb. i got short term memory.
Eaten Sushi: tat s my fav!
Dyed Your Hair: wanted to dye my hair BLACK wen i reli regretted to dye it reddish brown.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: nope. over my dead body.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: tried to be better person. but i am who i am. don care.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Be Married: 25++. it s not depends on me u noe?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY…
Best Eye Colour: blue? refer to david beckam or wentworth miller.
Best Hair Colour: black.
Short Hair or Long Hair: short. normally guys who keep long hair s bcos they don go to saloon.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A Minute Ago: this.
An Hour Ago: washin dishes.
4.5 Hours Ago: studyin at hai's house.
1 Month Ago: watchin OC? [who rmb wor?]
1 Year Ago: working in vincci.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love :my life.
I hate: to walk. shoppin is another case.
I hide: .. i nv hide anythin le. even if i did, i don rmb now.
I miss: dadafoo, sebastian, shaoni. n my dear though he jus left an hour ago.
I need: to study prob&stat, to buy a dress, to finish my academic writin n assignment, to do my laundry, to fill my stomach now.

yea. i tag nissa n jasmine. =p

No comments: