Thursday, May 03, 2007

finally back to melaka. =p.

the feeling is quite different wen i com bac to melaka. i used to be very happy, to embrace the new environment again. everytime i com bac, clean n tidy my room, take a good rest, and relax.
but dis time, i com bac, i fel tat der s so many things i ned to do, prepare the exam for tml T_T.
my bro owas said me, got exam u complain too busy, no exam u complain too boring, den wat kind of life u wan?

wat kind of life i wan?

yea wat kind of life i wan? i won say no exam no skul those crap, cos i actually do ned these in my life. i need exam so tat i hav urge to study n it show hw much i ve learnt in clas. i nid school life, cos tat s d place i noe frens, get along with frens, learn new things, and to know my potential.

den wat kind of life i wan? if i were given lots of money, lots n lots of money, i would like to travel around d world. gettin into other ppl's culture, learn new language.. u are able to see more, see those ppl around u, n so u won focus on urself onli. cos i fel tat ppl are so selfish tat they onli can see themselves in their eyes, being kesian to themselves, fight for themselves..

i dono y suddenly this cam into my mind, i jus fel tat my life is bac to its routine again. schoollife, wat can u expect.? few more weeks to move out frm dis place. wat kind of life cud it be? =p

No comments: