Wednesday, May 23, 2007

aawww. so emo these few days.
one of my fren's mom passed away.
i went bac jb to see hw he s doin der. hope tat he will be strong enough to get through dis.
i cudnt imagine if it's happening on me.
i would break down anytime. i mean everytime i went funeral,
it s som1 tat i don reli know. so i cant reli fel tha pain of losing som1 i love.

sommor today is 23rd may, which means 3 more days to 26th - the day m movin out melaka.
i reli hate to leave melaka. i hate to leave my goodfren aka housemates.
i ve stayin with them for one whole year. i ve been through highs n lows with em.
n my church frens who have been so warm-hearted to me since d day i go to church.
esp huiqing jie's guidance and encouragement. =(

i still hav one more paper to go.
but seriously i haven even read half of it. no mood ar.
so sick of exam.
but i promise myself to do it well. so later i gotta study hard ade. =(

anyways, jus to show off. m goin to watch pirates3 on 24th!! yay yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.