Saturday, March 19, 2005

yeah!!

finally complete my blogspot..pretty nice..cud u hear e music?e song?shud hav one..donno la..any1 out der,teach me how to do e tagboard le..dono how to do la..use lots of times doin this..
today so dem borin,stay at home..e hol day le..wabiang..so boring..was suppose to go c e junior debate e,but i tot it was 12pm,shud b 9am!!anywae,dey won e debate..good one..wanted 2 go cs,since e neway so cheap-oni fer lunch time la..got food to eat,den sommor can sing until u shiok lo..but no one pei me go..sienss..was felin down dis days,reli need a fren here..a fren who reli noe me wel lo..(hehe,ada,it s u la..hahha.>)i think i shud jes stop sms him(waste my money oni,s we said we shud try to let it go..),hmm..yea,shud b mor cruel.i shud jes stop contact him..but i reli mis e time wen we r togather..d felin was gr8..sigh..time to let go la..reli very hard to do tat,sadsad...
aiya,don tok bout tat,make me even sad oni..to any1 who r readin dis,im sorry if u dono who s the guy..i shudnt hav mention him..hahha..hol endin soon,but my hw stil got alot!!wabiang,how 2 finish it,i don even hv mood 2 do tat..i spent mos of my time termenung here..so sien..wanted to cal som1 2 tok 2 me 1,but i think mos of em was in e chi. club camp..wanted 2 c my sis dancin..SR ask her 2 dance,heard tat today n tomolo got performance in cs,sho got lots ppl go d..
ohya,im movin soon..my new home add..:27,jalan baiduri 5,taman baiduri,81200 jb..it s pretty house..but bu fang bian..no bus go in one..sien man..
k la,gtg.ada,wen r u goin 2 reply me??hahha..not rushin u,jes remindin u la...chiao..

No comments: