Monday, March 21, 2005

today sux..

hav slept oni les den 4 hours today..bloody tired,but stil stay bac fer vb..was planin not to stay bac,but since meiqiang s comin,so don disapoint him..n dey al nid mor ppl to play..so i stay bac lo..askin yening out fer coffee bean,cos i reli nid som1 to pei me mah..but in d end,we din go,her mum fetch her home,so i go cs shoppin..was eyein fer a billabong bag,quite nice..but after today second visit,find tat i din like it tat much..but i bot another one..which doesnt look bad at al to me..i jes wan2 buy som thing..shoppin can make me fel happier mah..hahha..
y m i sayin today sux?? s he tol me he s ready to let it go,n i wasnt,i reli wasnt ready..i was quite furious bout him,cos he reli made me fel lyk a fool las time..i tot i mis him very much,but today wen i c him in cs,i found tat i wasnt reli mis him tat much..tryin to let it go..n i was actin very natural,jes like we r good frens..fine,let go jiu let go lo..i jes nid time..n a fren tat i can speak to..tryin to make me fel happier..yeahyeah,i hav to concentrate on studies,dis i promise him..although i reli dono whether we stil hav chance to b 2gather again one day,but i swear to myself,m gona work real hard fer my spm..i don1 to hav regrets one day...to al my frens who r readin dis,pls gimme a smile o tel me a real "cold" joke wen u c me..s i wan2 to b happy, s i were in those days..jes a favour,to cheer me up..k?/
received ada's super short email..well,i noe she mus b bz..nvm..we can hav long chat after u com bac..but wen r u comin bac>>??reli nid u here..hehe..oni u noe wat happen to me,i think oni u noe how's my feelin.(but if u dono,jes act like u noe la..haha..)..gimme som opinion,tat can let me noe wat i shud do..soli if this makes u fel troubled..u noe la,dis fren (me la) somtimes real leceh one..hahah..
wow,tomolo got oral le,i tot i was e las,can relerelex like tat..but rahman damn fas,i was cal out to do my oral today,but i ponteng,so tomolo sure hav to do it..s i said,i hav to work real hard fer spm,but can i start tomolo.?let me chen2 dian4 my xin1 qing2 today..jes one day..let me figure things out...tomolo ll b brand new day!! yeah..things to do tomolo..hmm..1st.oral,2nd bk clas, 3rd pass up my addmath(i haven finish sial), 4th go danga bay c sunset (if i reli tat moody la..), 5th start workin hard fer spm!!get stret A la.., 6th start to 4get him!!..k la,i think tat s al..fel beta to write my feelins out in my dear diary...hahha..k la,chiao..

No comments: