Friday, March 25, 2005

my day..

u noe wat?/e 1st time my hp failed to wake me up?!!i think e alarm nv rang le,so weird..m i tat tired?/not excatly a..today s my las day sittin uncle's bas,i can say he was e best bus uncle i ever seen..(though he was e 1st bas uncle i met..haha..)..wan2 say bye bye to him,but dono wer he go le..nvm,can cal him nex tim..was thinkin bout e drama in skol..moral tok one..so damn funny..it s not oni funny,very cute a..dey hav put lots of effort in it..n esp e RUHUA,GAO LING FENG,MR ONRI..so cute..hahha..i jes "lost" my sound,but i stil can laugh until..hahhaha..hazel was sitin bhind me,cud heard her laughin oso..hahah..hav lots fun in cf,cos im e person in charge,games oni la..mayb dey might fel borin,but at least dey play rite?today oni i noe sarah cam from city harvest!!i like chc so much,reli learn lots from em..so me n sarah hav lots of things to say in e future..jes like u found an old buddy,hahha.was mengantuk durin roslan clas..don blame me,i reli bu tehen..everytime slep durin bm clas..so if u ask me like bm o not?NO!!!..wonderin wan to change my addmath tuition time to sat?o stil stay in fri??dono la,mayb after i move den oni consider bout it lo..hhaha..2 mor days..lookin 4ward to tat day very much!!...

No comments: