Wednesday, March 23, 2005

no teachers day..

today sux..no1 tol us tat TEACHERS din com..mayb one o two of them I ade expected..but..u noe wat?2day got 10 masa,n we were tol tat 10 of them don hav teachers!!! So y we com to skol?wastin my time oni..wabiang so sian..so ponteng fer vb today,bcos sushan shirly dey al com bac mah,sure hav to play a while wif em..my “a while” s 2 hours la..den after tat I slept in clas..so sian..suddenly rahman pop up!!my oral!!din expect he ll com,so din re-memorise it..i do oral,many mistakes..but I think he reli sick la tat time,giv al of us 11/12..so nice..hahha..after tat wen to church fer meetin..so tired.yest din slep wel..tomolo stil got tuition..sien man..but b4 e tuition ll go “lim coffee” wif saywei viv n evelyn..hahha..long time no chat.mis chattin wif jer too..sure hav to tok alots..k la,tat s al.pen off.chiao..

No comments: