Sunday, March 20, 2005

my sunday..

wow,i think dis s my 1st sunday stayin at home,normally ll b at church worshippin.wel,i nid to do som cleanin work at my house..bo bian..but now very sien..doin nothin..
was plannin to go neway o redbox wif my sis later..fuyoo,might b sufferin,singin wif my sis..but she oso very poor thing la..hear my singin..hahha..if goin neway,tat mins goin cs,i wan to go buy a bag,skol bag,saw a very nic billabong bag,not SO expensive s usual..later go c again,if reli like it,den buy lo..hmm..if go cs a,sure wan to find him..but im fel lyk im a fool here..shud b very embarassin if we met each other..wel,s we said,"keep a distance btwin us ba.."..c 1st la..
now every day surfin,check my blog,hotmail,frenster..but owas nothin one..so borin..shud go find somthin new..hehhe..o ya,to ada foo,a good news to u!!mayb la,mayb oni,i ll go australia this year,june hol..but jes mayb oni,cos my aunt askin me to follow her..dono whether she jes kiddin me o not..hahha..so happy,started to save money fer tat..hahha..mus meet u der if m reli goin..haha.
gtg..ciao..

No comments: