Monday, November 20, 2006

..touched..

when u are in a new environment,
surrounded by people that u dont know,
it's very hard to get to know them well,
trust them or even win their trust..

to me,friendship builds on trust..
and it takes time to get to know a person well..
so to me, i dont think the frens i met in melaka
know me well enough..

but today, a friend of mine,
told me she got a blog..
and told me onli her sis and her best friend
know that she got blog..
i was so touched u know,
it s like..wow..
so honoured she told she has one,
it s not that i can go read her blog dats y i touched,
it just that i never know that she trust me so much..

this friend of mine,
i get to know her when i came mmu,
she's cute farni optimistic,
blur sometimes,
but she's reali a good friend,
and i reali trust her alot,
at least i can share my probs with her,
and "siao" with her during class..

[yea u,u know who m sayin rite?
don blush huh~u know that it s u,
just wana say thank u.. (''p) ]

No comments: