Thursday, November 02, 2006

~random post~

yea, i got nothing to post.. but still feel like posting somthin..

YAY YAY! my last day working in vincci!
should i feel happy?
cos i m so SICK of working already.. n though my colleagues are funny..
n i really happy working with them..
just that.. i dont like working.. (standing+nothing to do..)

2 more days in jb..
i have so many things to do..
and so many things need to buy..
3 weeks holiday, i didnt spend much time with him.. :(
3 weeks holiday, i didnt meet up wif sebas.. :(
3 weeks holiday, i didnt get to finish downloading my oc.. n prison break.. :(
2 days.? will it be enough?

my result is out.. wasnt very happy wif tat..
cos i need to be good enough to choose my fav course next year..
so next semester i ll work harder la..
den u ll see me spendin most of d time in library..
but i ll still play vb every evening k? hhahaa

shud hav post more photos,
dis blog is so boring..

No comments: