Monday, November 20, 2006

..for NOTHING..

yesterday slep at around 2am,
then today woke up at 7.30am,
just to go for my english class..
sekali when i reached there,
din c my lecturer,
den waiting for about 10 mins,
den onli i know she was sick,
absent, n
"WHY U ALL STILL WAITING FOR HER?"i asked my fren,
"orrh,cos she asked us to finish d hw first.." fren ans..

....

YEA RITE,den we have to finish our hw,quietly in the class,
den onli we can go back??
wow,we are so obedient..

i din do it lah.. OF COS>..
den i go out walk walk, den come back,
took my bag n chaoz, makan wif nissa n gracey..
BCOS, we ned to wait for another 1 hour to the next lesson..
den we WAITED FOR 1 HOUR.. chitchatting..

THEN,FINNNAALLLYY,
10am, physics class..
enter the class room, saw hazimin sitting der (my former fz lab lecturer),
nah, cos he got class til 10am, so wana c how're we doin there lah,
"Luckily he din come in to tell us my lecturer din come.."

after he left,
THEN, another lecturer came in,
"Guys, ur lecturer on leave today, so u all can go back now.."
WTH>~!
that means we all ve been waiting so long F O R N O T H I N G ..
wake up 7.30am in the morning jus to wait for the lecturer to tell us that they are on leave..
oooooo..

erm,goin to call mdm ng,
i got her class at 4pm,
to check whether she's sick anot,
or whether she's on leave..
i don wan to go d class then in d end,she on leave..

nyway,recently keep listen to dis song..
dont know i like it so much..

Artist: Lifehouse
Album: Stanley Climbfall
Title: Take Me Away

This time what I want is you
There is no one else
Who can take your place
This time you burn me with your eyes
You see past all the lies
You take it all away

I've seen it all
It was never enough
It keeps leaving me needing you

(chorus)
Take me away Take me away
I've got nothing left to say
Just take me away

I try to make my way to you
But still I feel so lost
I don't know what else I can do

Cause I've seen it all
It was never enough
It keeps leaving me needing you

(Repeat chorus)

Don't give up on me yet
Don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet
But don't let me stay here alone

This time all i want is you
There is no one else
Who can take your place
I've seen enough
And it's never enough
It keeps leaving me needing you

Take me away
Take me away

No comments: