Wednesday, November 29, 2006

..hospital..

yepp,m sick again..
AGAIN!@@!
sighz.. dono y m i so weak recently..
fall sick nearly every month..

it happen 2 days ago la..
thrown out everything i eat..
even drink water oso cannot..
cos aft tat i ll vomit it out..
so kesian rite?
den d nex day i go to mmu clinic to check up,
den d doctor said it s my intestine prob,
like tied up together..
that s y everything tat goes into my stomach
will come out..
sighz~ den bo bian loh..

he gave me injection den ask me not to drink or eat anything..
to prevent it enters my lung if i vomit it out again..
den aft 6 hours i ll still feel like vomiting..
den i go to hospital.. dripping..
to rehydrate myself b4 i went dry..
lolz.. den my parents cam all d way frm jb
to c how m i doin in hospital..
n actually my beloved sis oso wana come one,
but she sendiri oso sick..
but i understand lah.. so touched..
n sommor got my bao brr vivian pei me..
frm 9pm++ till 12am..
neva leave me, accompany me, talking to me..
reli touched seh~..
thanks alot huh bao brr..
n to all frens who care for me..
thx alot.. reli touched when i received ur smses..
i HAVE to get well by tonight..
cause PHYSICS test later..
i don wan to fail leh..
but i ll do my best lah.. d rest leave to god lah..
hope i reli won fail my exam..
[kesian me rite? but dis remind me of kevin leh~haha..shudnt hav laff at him in d first place]



n hor, my housemate lim ee jie change hairstyle liao..
n we call it lion hair..
but nice leh.. nice hairstyle..
FRESH~...

[cute rite? she said it s for wei sern wor? haha..nice leh]

No comments: