Sunday, September 17, 2006

wow,the las updated post = 1 month ago?!
i love dis blog,honestly,
jus tat i don hav time to blog leh~ (excuses~!)
but,...
ixora connection zap (TRUE!)
so i oso fel damn bad din update leh,
din even reply in my taggie board..
yea i rmb u my dear meishyuan,
n my dear lao po nini~
mis u so much leh~ nv c u since i go melaka..
aiseh~
wel, tok bout my life here..
im now in jb mah~
actually wana spend more time at home..
yea n so i did ;)
dono y nowadays wen i com bac jb don fel like goin out..
jus wana stay at home..
relax.. do my stuff.. i was bz enuf in melaca,
so i jus wana relax.. take things easy..
i begin to like mmu life..
though owas got exam..(every fri got exam for d pas 3 weeks k?!)
i like my classmates, i like siao-ing wif nissa,
i like playin vb in mmu,i like the team,
i like d study group fren (dey are reli great~!)
i like to spend time in library (yeayea,m lying)..
i like d housemates who owas kee-siao wif me
( yea,ho wingee,m sayin u.. n dat gal--vivian toh,made me pay 390~!)
i like d food which reli can make me fat one..
m i havin a gd life here? yea i am..
my seniors ask me to enjoy the present,
cos it s goin to b "past tense" very soon..
time flies rite? yea..
back to reality.. i hav an assignment to pass up nex week.. fri again..
topic -- LINUX FUTURE..
well, it s hard to predict the future of linux..
so dis assignment s damn hard..
n i wish my group can get gd scores..
wish me luck ba..
2 more weeks to final exam..
i wana get first clas.. for my nanotech..(or mechanical mayb?>?)
gam ba teh neh~!

No comments: