Sunday, September 24, 2006

2 days ago,my mind is - i want to study,fully use this holiday,
but aft 2 days, i still havent study a thing..
WAT THE BIANG>>~
conversation between me n my mum:-->
me : "hiyo,i'm bac!"
mum : "hahha,finally u're back,i thought u said u come back to study?"
mum : "but where have u been these few days?"
me : "haha,erm..erm.. i ll start tomorrow.."
mum : "i thought u going shopping with me tomorrow?"
me : "then i ll start on mon loh.."
mum : "u leaving on monday right?"
me : "..........."
i can predict where i will spend my time for the next whole week..
MMU LIBRARY~!
good wad,got air-con,got chair,got people teaching me..
WOW,DAMN GOOD RIGHT?
okay.. i ll have to stop being so playful leh..
counting down days to final exam --> 7 days..
OMG~~!

i ve been hanging out with kevin alot this few days,
he bring me go makan makan,
wow,now there's second thing i can predict now,
i ll put on weight.. for sure..
cause i didnt want to go shopping or any other place..
now the only thing that might draw my attention is -->
DELICIOUS FOOD~!hahha~
and few days ago i ve promised hai to go makan nice ice cream..
n i still owe him 1 meal for fetching me to central..
(no wonder he always offer fetching me to central,free meal huh~?!)
for people who dont know and very blur when u reading this blog,
hai is my classmate,damn nice,a very good person,
helpful, n he always teach me physics one.. my sifu u know..
funny guy.. hahah~
watch "miami vice" yesterday night..
wow,i cant believe malaysia censorship unit being so cruel,
i mean they have censored alot of scenes,
and they edit till like very cacat one..
i can say the story of the movie is good,
but hor,i really think that the director not good d leh
u go watch it and u'll know lah~..

kla,i stop here.. want to go watch my OC~yay yay..

No comments: